Trusted by Companies All Over the World
From Edge to the Cloud
A Comprehensive Enterprise-Level IoT Solution that Eliminates Complexity and Allows You to Focus on Your Business Innovation
With pre-designed templates and portable embedded microprocessor engines, you can connect to any cloud service — enabling access to best-in-class AI/ML applications, analytics, and CRM services.
neqto: is your access point for IoT success.
Go-to-Market Fast with Your Product Ideas
- • We take care of edge-to-cloud connectivity and security with pre-designed software to significantly reduce your development time
- • Quick project-to-business decisions using our cloud-native development platform and centralized cloud management of device groups, at any scale
- • Universally adopted script-based business logic, avoiding complicated embedded programming languages
Built to Scale with Your Business Needs
- • Configure the platform for your large scale environments with our enterprise plans
- • Fully hosted service eliminates large initial investments for startups and small businesses to avoid risk
- • Expert software, hardware, and RF design engineers support your business at every stage
Best-in-Class Security & 24x7 Support
- • Secure firmware management, authenticated file forwarding, and protection from unauthorized access & identity theft
- • Access to memory is restricted with tamper detection at the edge and cloud
- • 24x7 world-wide access through in-house support centers
neqto: Product Portfolio
Edge-to-Cloud IoT Platform as a Service for Global Business
neqto:’s service is designed to provide IoT-engines and device management for large-scale deployments of embedded microprocessors at the core of IoT devices. We offer comprehensive licensing for everyone, from start-ups to large enterprises.
White-label licensing provides you the freedom and scalability of system integration via in-house development, support, and maintenance, from hardware design to private cloud management.
SaaS licenses provide fast access to embedded software for IoT-developed devices and cloud-based device management capabilities.