neqto: Firmware (Bridge Wi-Fi/LTE Module - v00.00.28) Release and neqto: Cloud Update
neqto: Firmware (neqto: Bridge Wi-Fi/LTE Module) v00.00.28
- Fixed a firmware bug that could cause an
unintentional reboot when using the push notification function from neqto: Cloud.
- Added ability to display Wi-Fi
connection strength using the system LED. (See nqWiFi object)
- Added ability to display LTE signal
strength using the system LED. (See nqLte object)
- Added asymmetric encryption method (RSA)
to neqto.js’s secure object.
- Fixed a bug in which the setAlarm
method of the RTC neqto.js object ended in one shot.
- The command for setting network SSID
now accepts spaces. (Wi-Fi Version Only)
- The method of registering nodes has changed. (See device management)
- Support functionality has been added in the console so that customers with a contract can easily contact the support team. (See Contact Support)
- The preview version of the new console has been released. From April, this will become the official version.